Monday, October 4, 2010

For those who have been waiting. . .

Yes sirree, I am growing slowly and steadily! 
Daddy has felt me move now too!  You can see Mommy's belly moving all around when I am awake!
I am now a little over 6 months, and the 20th of October marks a grand occasion- the third trimester!!! Yay!! I will soon be here! 
Hmmm. . . could I be a boy or girl? 
You'll find out soon enough--- when I enter this world! :)
Mommy is even making me my very own special blanket. 

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! We are so excited to see the new life in you grow steadily. What a wonderful gift God has given to mankind! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, I am so excited to see a little baby bump picture. I am so excited for you to have your wee little one! Joel and I are praying for a wonderful next few months and a smooth delivery. May God continue to richly bless your little family!
    We love you 3!!!

    ReplyDelete