Thursday, April 25, 2013

How To Hang Laundry In Limited Space

The weather is getting warmer and that makes it perfect for hanging your laundry on the clothesline.  It saves money and makes your clothes smell so fresh.  Well, what do you do when there isn't enough clothesline at your house in town to hang up all of your clothes?  Here is a funny picture story of what a country girl does to find room to hang the clothes all up outside. :)  Enjoy the hilarity!

Our make-shift (small) clothesline- two t-posts and some rope. :)

Once the clothesline is full, you can use the shrubbery that needs trimming

It is perfect for hanging burp cloths and baby socks :)

Of course you use the drying rack and fill it up to overflowing

Tomato cages that are waiting to house new plants are a perfect place to hang
those last few things that wouldn't fit anywhere else. :)

4 comments:

  1. They say. "You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl!" I believe it is true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Oh Amanda, this made my morning. I had a wonderful flashback the other day of watching my mom hang laundry up in Lynchburg, and thought…. hmmmm, I bet I could tie some rope from Heidi's swing set to the garage. Maybe I will do just that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,

    I love hanging clothes up outside. I don't always do it do to limited space :), but if I could I would! I am sure Heidi would enjoy watching you hang up clothes and some day soon hand you clothespins.

    ReplyDelete